Welcome Back Students!
Thank you for your patience!
Below please find the link to the new pac worksheet!
The Program in Applications of Computing is an interdisciplinary program designed for Princeton undergraduates who want to combine the study of computing and computers beyond an introductory level with another academic concentration, but who are not majoring in Computer Science. The program welcomes students in all disciplines, including both areas traditionally making heavy use of computation (such as engineering, the physical sciences, economics, and mathematics) and emerging application areas (such as biology, cognitive science, graphic arts, music, history, philosophy, politics, sociology, literature, and so on). Many students have found this program an effective way to apply computer science to their own specialties, and to understand how computing concepts and technology are changing our world.
Admission to the Program
In order to be eligible for the program, students must fill out this worksheet and be approved by Program Coordinator, Michelle Medici. The program is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are majoring in a department other than Computer Science. The prerequisite for admission is successful completion of COS 126 or ISC 231-234, or instructor's permission to take COS 217 or 226.
- To enroll in the Program in Applications of Computing, you must fill out the online worksheet.
- Each time a new requirement is completed, students must update their worksheet.
- Seniors must update their worksheet with their final courses and theses details. .
- Certificate students are also listed on the CS Ugraduate Student Listing. located on the Computer Science website.
- All certificate students will be able to view their certificate progress on their degree progress report via Tigerhub on 11/15/2016.
Please note the changes to the program:
Beginning witih the Class of 2018:
Courses used to satisfy other certificate program requirements. No more than one course that is used to satisfy any other certificate or certificates can be used to satisfy PAC requirements.
Class of 2017 Applications of Computing Certificate Program must be submitted by Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
Read more about the requirements and course of study by using the navigation menu.