How to Enroll
All candidates for the Applications of Computing Certificate (PAC) must fill out an enrollment form in order to be enrolled in the certificate program.
Admission to the Program
In order to be eligible for the program, students must fill out the worksheet above and be approved by Program Coordinator, Michelle Medici. The program is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are majoring in a department other than Computer Science. The prerequisite for admission is successful completion of COS 126 or ISC 231-234, or instructor's permission to take COS 217 or 226.
- To enroll in the Program in Applications of Computing, you must fill out the online worksheet.
- Each time a new requirement is completed, students must update their worksheet.
- Seniors must update their worksheet with their final courses and theses details. .
- Certificate students are also listed on the CS Ugraduate Student Listing. located on the Computer Science website.
- All certificate students will be able to view their certificate progress on their degree progress report via Tigerhub.
If at anytime you decide to discontinue your partificaption in the program, please email the Program Coordinator (Michelle Medici)
Deadline to join the Class of 2019 Applications of Computing Certificate Program will be Friday, March 1, 2019.