You can use the search the tech reports database on the right, or you can browse reports by author below by clicking the first letter of their last name.
There are currently 1073 reports and 805 authors in the datbase.
Recently added reports:
- TR-004-20 - Tolerating Slowdowns in Replicated State Machines using Copilots: Pseudocode and Proof of Correctness (2021)
- TR-007-20 - Progressive Automated Formal Verification of Memory Consistency in Parallel Processors (2020)
- TR-006-20 - Verified Optimizations for Functional Languages (2020)
- TR-003-20 - PACKETSCOPE: MONITORING THE PACKET LIFECYCLE INSIDE A SWITCH (2020)
- TR-014-19 - Compiler Correctness for Concurrency: from concurrent separation logic to shared-memory assembly language (2020)