Declaring Computer Science for BSE'23 Students
What are the prerequisites for the BSE COS concentrators?
- Welcome to the Computer Science Undergraduate Program.
- Browse the Computer Science website, especially the Undergraduate pages.
- Why COS? Advice from the Computer Science Undergraduate Student Council.
- Review Paths Through the Major.
- Ask the Undergraduate Program Manager, Colleen Kenny. You are welcome to send an email ckenny (@princeton.edu)
Where can I find answers to my Computer Science questions online?
Step 1. Visit the Paths Through the Major to see what courses are recommended for your sophomore year. In addition, you will find "area focused" paths to review for your area of interest.
Step 2. March 27-April 10, 2020 - TigerHub website, opens to allow first-years to complete your Pre-Concentration Advising Form. Click on the Academic Planning Form (APF) link to access the Pre-Concentration Advising Form.
Step 3. April 2, 2020 - Review the fall 2020 COS course offerings posted on the Registrar's website.
Step 4. April 13-24 is your academic advising period. Once you have completed your Pre-Concentration Advising Form and you are declaring COS as your concentration, your departmental adviser will review your form. If you plan to declare Computer Science as your concentration, and contact your acadeic adviser by surname in the list below:
Do not delay....schedule meeting!
- BSE’23 Surname A-F - Amit Levy aalevy WASE Calendar Zoom mgt. schedule April 20 - 28
- BSE’23 Surname G-L - Aarti Gupta aartig WASE Calendar - Zoom mtg. schedule April 15 - 24
- BSE’23 Surname M-R - Karthik Narasimhan karthikn WASE Calendar Zoom mtg. schedule April 14 - 24
- BSE’23 Surname S-Z - Mark Zhandry mzhandry WASE Calendar Zoom mtg. schedule April 15 - 22