Jobs & Careers
Computer Science TAs
The department needs many course assistants and student Lab TAs, including for COS 109, 126, 217 and 226. Course assistants may be lab TAs or they may be graders. Information about becoming a lab TA is available here.
The sign up form is here.
Career Development Resources
- Self-assessment: Discovering values, interests, skills, and strengths
- Career insight: Choosing a major and exploring career options
- Planning: Creating and implementing a personalized action plan
- Networking: Strategies to make connections at Princeton and beyond
- Gaining experience: Finding internships or other experiential opportunities
- Further education: Preparing for graduate and professional school
- Internship and job options: Learning search strategies and developing a plan
- Application materials: Writing resumes, cover letters, and other documents, as well as practicing interview skills
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further resources include:
- Handshake, which contains internships and job listings from organizations interested in hiring Princeton students
- On-campus recruiting
- Resources and guides
- Research, networking and posting tools
- Career Fairs