Interests: Computational biology, functional genomics, single-cell technologies, regulation of gene expression, immunology, cancer
Yuri Pritykin is an assistant professor of computer science and the Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics. He received his PhD in computer science from Princeton University and MSc and PhD in mathematics from Lomonosov Moscow State University. His main interest and expertise are in using applied statistics, machine learning, and efficient algorithms to address fundamental problems in biology and medicine by integrative analysis of multi-dimensional data. He was awarded AACR-Bristol-Myers Squibb Immuno-oncology Research Fellowship (2019) and Memorial Sloan Kettering-Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy-Cycle for Survival Fund (2018).
- Yuri Pritykin*, Joris van der Veeken*, Allison Pine, Yi Zhong, Merve Sahin, Linas Mazutis, Dana Pe’er, Alexander Rudensky, Christina Leslie (2020). A unified atlas of CD8 T cell dysfunctional states in cancer and infection. bioRxiv https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.07.25.220673
- Xiaoyi Li*, Yuri Pritykin*, Carla P Concepcion*, Yuheng Lu, Gaspare La Rocca, Minsi Zhang, Bryan King, Peter J Cook, Yu Wah Au, Olesja Popow, Joao A.Paulo, Hannah G Otis, Chiara Mastroleo, Paul Ogrodowski, Ryan Schreiner, Kevin M Haigis, Doron Betel, Christina S Leslie, Andrea Ventura (2020). High-Resolution in vivo identification of miRNA targets by Halo-enhanced Ago2 pull-down. Molecular Cell https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molcel.2020.05.009
- Chrysothemis C Brown, Herman Gudjonson, Yuri Pritykin, Deeksha Deep, Vincent-Philippe Lavallée, Alejandra Mendoza, Rachel Fromme, Linas Mazutis, Charlotte Ariyan, Christina Leslie, Dana Pe’er, Alexander Y Rudensky (2019). Transcriptional basis of mouse and human dendritic cell heterogeneity. Cell https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2019.09.035
- Catherine Konopacki*, Yuri Pritykin*, Yury Rubtsov, Christina S. Leslie, Alexander Y. Rudensky (2019). Transcription factor Foxp1 regulates Foxp3 chromatin binding and coordinates regulatory T cell function. Nature Immunology https://doi.org/10.1038/s41590-018-0291-z
- Alexendar R Perez*, Yuri Pritykin*, Joana A Vidigal*, Sagar Chhangawala, Lee Zamparo, Christina S Leslie, Andrea Ventura (2017). GuideScan software for improved single and paired CRISPR guide RNA design. Nature Biotechnology https://doi.org/10.1038/nbt.3804
* equal contribution