Princeton Research Day
Princeton Research Day is a celebratory event to bring researchers together with the general public and the broader Princeton community. The presentations showcase the diversity of research projects by undergraduates, graduate students, and postdocs. Register to attend.
REINTERPRETATION: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
Hosted by Christine Murphy, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, with welcome by Sarah-Jane Leslie, Dean of the Graduate School.
- Ashley Willingham, UG ‘20, ORF
- Ilia Calogero Curto Pelle, UG ‘22, CLA
- Matheus V. X. Ferreira, GS, COS
- Stacey Edmonsond, UG ‘21, GEO
- Will Brown, UG ‘20, HIS
ENVIRONMENT: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
Hosted by Pascale Poussart, Director of the Office of Undergraduate Research, with welcome by Jill Dolan, Dean of the College.
- Kasia Krzyzanska, UG ‘22, PHY
- Alice Tianbo Zhang, Postdoc, WWS
- Joshua Jack, Postdoc, CEE
- Hayat Adawi, GS, CBE
- Divyanshu Pachisia, Evan Quinn, Beimnet Shitaye and Jocelyn Wang, UG ‘20, MAE
WELLBEING: Thursday, May 7, 2020 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
Hosted by Karla Ewalt, Associate Dean for Research, with welcome by Pablo Debenedetti, Dean for Research.
- Anne Elizabeth Sidamon-Eristoff, UG ‘20, NEU
- Benjamin Bratton, Postdoc, MOL
- Peyton Cunningham, UG ‘21, SOC
- Jocelyn Reckford, UG ‘20, HHP
- Austin Mejia, UG ‘21, WWS
Princeton Research Day is a collaborative initiative between the offices of the Dean of the College, the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean for Research, with support from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and the Office of the Provost.