Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
Bioinformatics & Computational Biology at Princeton University includes bioinformatics, functional genomics, and immune system modeling.
- Bioinformatics & Functional Genomics
- Biological Process Inference from Experimental Interaction Evidence (BioPIXIE)
- Detection and Analysis of Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Expert-Driven Data Analysis and Visualization in Genomics
- Immune System Modeling & Simulation (IMMSIM)
- Prediction of Protein Function and Regulation