||Recent papers and talks relating to my work are available on this site. You can also visit
my page at Intel
|| Visit my personal website.
I have moved to the
Microprocessor Research Lab (MRL)
I received my B.Tech. in Computer Science from Indian
Institute of Technology, Madras and a M.S. from Indiana
University. Recently, I finished my Ph.D. in Computer
Science at Princeton University under the supervision of
Prof. Kai Li.
My research interest spans a broad area ranging from
computer architecture to software systems. I am interested
in designing high-performance systems as well as developing
programming language techniques that make it easier to
- IEEE/ACM ISCA 2008, Publications Chair
- ICPP 2008, Program Committee
- ACM PPoPP 2007, Program Committee
- ICPP 2007, Program Committee
- IEEE/ACM SuperComputing 2006, Program Committee
- HiPC 2006, Program Committee
- IEEE ICPADS 2006, Program Committee
- IEEE/ACM CGO 2006, Publications Chair
- IEEE HPCA 2000, Web Site Maintainer
- ACM PPoPP 2008. Topic: "Where Will All the Threads Come From?".
[ ppt ]
- National Science Foundation Panel 2005
Most of my publications and Talks are available here.
To find out more about my research, please check the following links: