I am a Ph.D. candidate in computer science at
Princeton University, coadvised by Andrew Appel and Dan Licata.
My research interests lie within the fields of categorical logic and
programming language theory with a particular focus on type
Papers and Preprints
- A Constructive Model of Directed Univalence in Bicubical Sets. LICS, 2020. (with
- Finite Inverse Categories as Signatures (with
D. Tsementzis). arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.07339, 2018. [pdf]
- Automata Tutor and what we learned from building an online
teaching tool (with L. D’Antoni, A. Weinert, and R. Alur).
Bulletin of EATCS, 3(117), 2015. [pdf]
Talks and Workshops
- A Constructive Model of Directed Univalence in Bicubical
Sets. HoTTEST, 2020. [slides][video]
- A Model of Type Theory with Directed Univalence in Bicubical
Sets. HoTT, 2019. [slides]
- Bicubical Directed Type Theory. General Examination, 2018. [pdf] [slides]
- Bicubical Directed Type Theory. MURI Meeting,
2018. [slides] [video]
- Unfolding FOLDS (with D. Tsementzis). HoTT/UF,
2017. [pdf] [slides]
- CertiCoq: A verified compiler for Coq (with A. Anand,
A. Appel, G. Morrisett, Z. Paraskevopoulou, R.
Pollack, O. Savary Bélanger, and M.
Sozeau). CoqPL, 2017. [pdf]
- Automata Tutor and what I learned from building an online
teaching tool (with L. D'Antoni, R. Alur, D. Kini,
M. Viswanathan, S. Gulwani, B. Hartmann). PLOOC, 2015.
Check out some of my contributions to the UniMath Library
I was an instrutor for the following course:
I was a teaching assistant for the following courses:
- COS 226: Data Structures and Algorithms (Princeton University.
- COS 326: Functional Programming (Princeton University.
- CIS 500: Software Foundations (University of Pennsylvania.
- CIS 261: Discrete Probability, Stochastic Processes, and
Statistical Inference (University of Pennsylvania. Fall 2014, Fall
- CIS 160: Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science
(University of Pennsylvania. Summer 2014, Summer 2015)
- B.A. in Mathematics. University of Pennsylvania, 2015.
- M.A. in Computer Science. Princeton University, 2018.