- I am the preceptor for COS326 Functional Programming in the Fall 2019 semester.
- My office hours are 4:30-5:30pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, in Computer Science Building room 301.
- My precepts are at 10-10:50am on Thursdays, and 11-11:50am on Fridays, in Friend Center 016.
- If you need to see me at other times, I am in my office, Computer Science Building room 214.
- Extensible Type-Directed Editing. Joomy Korkut, David Thrane Christiansen. TyDe ’18, 2018.
- Edit-Time Tactics in Idris. Joomy Korkut. Master's thesis. 2018.
- Intrinsic Verification of a Regular Expression Matcher. Joomy Korkut, Maksim Trifunovski, Daniel R. Licata. Unpublished draft. 2016.
Direct Reflection for Free!, at ICFP 2019 Student Research Competition finalist talks (3rd place), August 20th, 2019.
[PDF poster] [PDF slides] [Keynote slides] [Haskell code]
Commanding Emacs from Coq, at Scheme Workshop 2019, August 18th, 2019.
[Video] [PDF slides] [Coq and Emacs Lisp code]
- Direct Reflection for Free!, at New York Seminar on Programming Languages and Software Engineering, February 25th, 2019.