I'm a PhD student in East China Normal University, Shanghai, supervised by Professor Geguang Pu, and Professor Min Zhang.
I mainly work in software verification and analyzing areas, especially SAT and SMT based verification.
Now, I'm a visiting student in Princeton, hosted by Professor Aarti Gupta.
- Software Engineering, East China Normal University, 2008~2012,
- Software Engineering, Fudan University, 2013-2015,
- Compute Science and Software Engineering, East China Normal University, 2015~
- Computer Science, Princeton University, 2017~
- Software Engineer in National Technology and Research Center of Trusted Embedded Software System, 2012~2015
- Backbone computing. Computing backbone of propositional formula.
- MCS computing. Computing the Minimal Correction Subset of unsatisfiable propositional formula.
- LTLf Satisfiability Checking. Checking the satisfiability of LTLf formula using transition system.
- Hardware Model Checking. Involved in CAR checker, a dual-style checker working from both forward checking and backward checking.
- Verify Neural Networking
- Synthesis ranking function
- Compute backbone and MCS