Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics - G. H. Hardy.
Sixue Liu (刘思学)
Ph.D. Student in Computer Science
Office: 194 Nassau Street 245
Hi! I'm a PhD student in Department of Computer Science at Princeton University.
Previously, I obtained my M.S. degree from Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences, Tsinghua University.
I'm interested in Computational Complexity, Algorithm Design and Analysis.
- Sixue Liu. Lower Bounds for Small Ramsey Numbers on Hypergraph.
- Sixue Liu. Exponential-Time Approximation Algorithms for MAX-SAT: Correlations and Implications.
- Sixue Liu. Chain, Generalization of Covering Code, and Deterministic Algorithm for k-SAT. [arXiv]
To appear in the 45th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2018).
- Sixue Liu, Gerard de Melo. Should Algorithms for Random SAT and MaxSAT be Different? [pdf] [slides]
In the 31st AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2017).
- Sixue Liu, Periklis A. Papakonstantinou. Local Search for Hard SAT Formulas: the Strength of the Polynomial Law. [pdf]
In the 30th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2016).
- Sixue Liu. An Efficient Implementation for WalkSAT. [arXiv] [code]
Technical report, 2015.
Last update: Apr 2018
© 2018 Sixue Liu