I am a second year Ph.D. candidate in computer science at Princeton University.
My research interests lie within the fields of categorical logic and
programming language theory with a particular focus on type
- Unfolding FOLDS (with D. Tsementzis). HoTT/UF,
2017. [pdf] [slides]
- Finite Inverse Categories as Signatures (with
D. Tsementzis). arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.07339, 2017. [pdf]
- CertiCoq: A verified compiler for Coq (with A. Anand,
A. Appel, G. Morrisett, Z. Paraskevopoulou, R.
Pollack, O. Savary Bélanger, and M.
Sozeau). CoqPL, 2017. [pdf]
- Automata Tutor and what we learned from building an online
teaching tool (with L. D’Antoni, A. Weinert, and R. Alur).
Bulletin of EATCS, 3(117). 2015. [pdf]
- Automata Tutor and what I learned from building an online
teaching tool (with L. D'Antoni, R. Alur, D. Kini,
M. Viswanathan, S. Gulwani, B. Hartmann). PLOOC, 2015.
Check out some of my contributions to the UniMath Library
I was a teaching assistant for the following courses:
- CIS 500: Software Foundations (University of Pennsylvania.
- CIS 261: Discrete Probability, Stochastic Processes, and
Statistical Inference (University of Pennsylvania. Fall 2014, Fall
- CIS 160: Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science
(University of Pennsylvania. Summer 2014, Summer 2015)
- B.A. in Mathematics. University of Pennsylvania, 2015.