I am a second year Ph.D. candidate in computer science at Princeton University.
My research interests lie within the fields of categorical logic and
programming language theory with a particular focus on type
- Unfolding FOLDS (with D. Tsementzis). HoTT/UF,
2017. [pdf] [slides]
- Finite Inverse Categories as Signatures (with
D. Tsementzis). arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.07339, 2017. [pdf]
- CertiCoq: A verified compiler for Coq (with A. Anand,
A. Appel, G. Morrisett, Z. Paraskevopoulou, R.
Pollack, O. Savary Bélanger, and M.
Sozeau). CoqPL, 2017. [pdf]
- Automata Tutor and what we learned from building an online
teaching tool (with L. D’Antoni, A. Weinert, and R. Alur).
Bulletin of EATCS, 3(117). 2015. [pdf]
Check out some of my contributions to the UniMath Library
I was a teaching assistant for the following courses:
- CIS 500: Software Foundations (University of Pennsylvania.
- CIS 261: Discrete Probability, Stochastic Processes, and
Statistical Inference (University of Pennsylvania. Fall 2014, Fall
- CIS 160: Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science
(University of Pennsylvania. Summer 2014, Summer 2015)
- B.A. in Mathematics. University of Pennsylvania, 2015.