- Chaitanya Aluru
- Judy Du
- Anat Etzion-Fuchs
- Eric Glynn
- Borislav Hristov
- Daniel Munro
- Sean King
- Antonio Muscarella
- Anton Persikov, Research Scientist
- Pawel Przytycki
- Josh Wetzel
- Jose Zamalloa
- Dawn Brooks (PhD, 2002). “Evolution of amino
acid composition over deep time: clues in ancient, extant sequences.”
Current position: Physician.
- Jessica Fong (PhD, 2005). “Computational methods for predicting
coiled-coil protein interactions.”
Current position: Software engineer, Google Pittsburgh.
- Carl Kingsford (PhD, 2005). “Computational approaches to
problems in protein structure and function.”
Current position: Associate professor, Carnegie Mellon, Computational
Biology Department, School of
- Elena Zaslavsky (PhD, 2005). “Algorithms for representation
and discovery of transcription factor binding sites.” Current
position: Research assistant professor, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine.
- Robert Osada (PhD, 2006). “Computational methods for predicting
transcription factor binding sites.” Current position: Goldman Sachs.
- Elena Nabieva (PhD, 2007). “Topology and function in
protein interaction networks.” Current position:
Bioinformatician in the Laboratory for Evolutionary Genomics, Moscow
Banks (PhD, 2009). “Algorithms for analyzing and
interrogating protein interaction networks.” Current position:
Senior Director of the Data Sciences Platform at the Broad Institute.
- Tony Capra (PhD, 2009). “Algorithms for the identification
of functional sites in proteins.” Current position: Assistant
professor, Center for Human Genetics and Department of Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University.
- Zia Khan (PhD, 2011). “Efficient algorithms for liquid
chromatography coupled mass spectrometry based protein
quantification.” Current position: Assistant professor,
University of Maryland, Department of Computer Science.
- Jimin Song (PhD, 2012). “Network-based analysis of protein
function.” Current position: Postdoctoral
fellow with Kevin Chen at Rutgers.
- Alex Ochoa (PhD, 2013). “Protein domain prediction using
context statistics, the false discovery rate, and comparative
genomics, with application to Plasmodium falciparum. ” Current
position: Assistant professor, Duke University, Department of
Biostatistics and Bioinformatics. (Previously, postdoctoral
fellow with John Storey at Princeton.)
- Peng Jiang (PhD, 2013). “Combinatorial code analysis for understanding
biological regulation.” Current position: Postdoctoral
fellow with Shirley Liu at Harvard.
- Jesse Farnham (PhD, 2013). “Organization and function acquisition in
protein-protein interaction networks.” Current position:
Research developer at AQR Capital Management.
- Yuri Pritykin (PhD, 2014). "Classifications of protein roles in
the functional organization of the cell." Current position:
Postdoctoral fellow with Christina Leslie.
- Dario Ghersi, MD, PhD (Postdoc). Current position: Assistant
Professor, Biomedical Informatics, University of Nebraska, Omaha.
- Shilpa Nadimpalli
Kobren (Phd, 2018) "Detecting and Analyzing Variation in
Protein Interaction Interfaces." Current position: Postdoctoral
fellow with Zak Kohane.
- Kam Jim (MS, 2002).
- Nick Jacobson (MS, Chemistry, 2005).
- Tao Yue (MA, 2010).