Welcome to my home page!
I am a second-year undergraduate student at
Princeton University majoring in computer science
and pursuing a certificate in applied and computational mathematics.
I am interested in combinatorics and theoretical computer science
research and education.
I am currently doing research under the supervision of
Dr. Jérémie Lumbroso.
My CV is available here.
You can see some of my work below.
Since Spring 2016, I am a lab TA for
Reasoning about Computation
, a Princeton course on discrete
math and foundations of theoretical CS. I hold weekly Q&A office hours
in addition to collaborative hours
, recitation-style sessions
where I go over relevant concepts.
COS 521: (Graduate) Advanced Algorithm Design
- APC 527: (Graduate) Random Graphs and Networks
COS 488/MAT 474: Analytic Combinatorics
COS 445: Economics and Computing
- COS 423: Theory of Algorithms
- ORF 309/EGR 309/MAT 380: Probability and Stochastic Systems
COS 333: Advacned Programming Techniques
COS 326: Functional Programming
- COS 340: Reasoning about Computation
- MAT 203: Advanced Multivariable Calculus
- MAT 204: Advanced Linear Algebra with Applications
Feel free to email me at