White papers and panel presentations on data networking
- Rethinking Internet Routing, invited presentation at Symposium
on the Theory of Computing (abstract),
- My Ten Favorite "Practical Theory" Papers
ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communications Review, April 2008.
- Different Strokes for Different Folks: Or, How I Learned to Stop
Worrying and Love Virtualization
(txt), October 2006
- Network Protocols Designed for Optimizability
Proc. Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, March 2006.
- Securing the Routing System at All Levels
(txt), July 2005.
- Evolving Toward a Self-Managing Network
(txt), June 2005.
- Evolutionary Approaches to Revolutionary Change in the Internet
Architecture (txt), November 2004
- Protocol and Network Design for Manageability (pdf), June 2004
- Routing Problems are Too Easy to Cause, and Too Hard to Diagnose (txt, ppt), October 2003
- How Can You Have QoS When... (ppt), August 2003
- Networks That Manage Themselves (txt), October 2002
- Using Measurement Data to Construct a Network-Wide View (pdf), October 2002