Ph.D. student @ Princeton University
I am a first-year Ph.D. student at the Center for Information Technology Policy at Princeton University.
My advisor is Arvind Narayanan.
Previously, I was a visiting researcher at Northeastern University, where I worked with Alan Mislove.
- M.Sc. in Embedded Computing Systems,
Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies (Sep. 2014 - Oct. 2017).
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering,
University of Pisa (Sep. 2011 - Dec. 2014).
- G. Venkatadri, E. Lucherini, P. Sapiezyński, and A. Mislove. Investigating sources of PII used in Facebook's targeted advertising. In Proceedings of the Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS'19), Stockholm, Sweden, Jul 2019.
- E. Lucherini. Design and Implementation of a Memory Allocator to Achieve Cache Partitioning in the Linux Kernel. Master's Thesis. [pdf]
- Facebook will no longer show audience reach estimates for Custom Audiences after vulnerability detected, Marketing Land. [link]
- Facebook Is Giving Advertisers Access to Your Shadow Contact Information, Gizmodo. [link]
- Facebook under fire for 'shadow' advertising, which let brands target content based on users' private information, The Daily Mail. [link]
- Yes Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads, TechCrunch. [link]
- Facebook slated over phone ad push, BBC. [link]