My research interests include:
- Probabilistic graphical models and approximate posterior inference
- Topic models, information retrieval, and text processing
- Bayesian nonparametric statistics
We have postdoc openings in my group.
Students and postdocs:
Former students and postdocs:
- Jordan Boyd-Graber   (Assistant Professor, University of Maryland)
- Jonathan Chang   (Data Scientist, Facebook)
- Sean Gerrish   (Data Scientist, Google)
- Sam Gershman   (Postdoctoral Fellow, Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Lauren Hannah   (Assistant Professor, Columbia University)
- David Mimno   (Assistant Professor, Cornell University)
- John Paisley   (Assistant Professor, Columbia University)
- Matt Hoffman   (Data Scientist, Adobe Systems)
- Gungor Polatkan   (Data Scientist, Twitter)
- Chong Wang   (Project Scientist, Carnegie Mellon University)
- Tian Wang
If you are a Princeton undergraduate interested in doing research with me, please read this first.
If you are a prospective graduate student applying to Princeton, please find information here.
If you are a Princeton undergraduate student, graduate student, or postdoctoral researcher and want to meet with me, please come to my office hours. This semester they are on Mondays from 10:30AM until 12:30PM.