Accommodations near Princeton:
Make reservations early to assure availability!!!
Nassau Inn (workshop site)
10 Palmer Sq.
Princeton, NJ 08542-3712
FAX (609) 921-9385
Toll Free: (800) 862-7728
Single or Double: $120.00
Located in the heart of Princeton amid restaurants & shopping, and a block from
- Palmer Inn*
- 3499 Rt. 1, South
- Princeton, NJ 08540
- (609) 452-2500
- FAX (609) 452-1371
- Toll Free: 800-688-0500
- Singles: $72.00
- Doubles: $82.00
- Triples: $92
*This is NOT within walking distance; approx 10-15 min drive to the university.
Van Service Provided To and From Workshop on a first come - first served basis.
- Other places that you could try in Princeton if you wish to be within walking
distance of campus.
- Bed and Breakfast of Princeton**
- P.O. Box 571
- Princeton, NJ 08542
- (609) 924-3189***
- FAX (609) 921-6271
- Email: email@example.com (John Hurley)
- Singles Rates: $40-$50, Doubles Rates: $50-$60
- ** Please remember to ask for a room within walking distance to downtown Princeton, if
you don't have transportation.
- Peacock Inn
20 Bayard Ln
- (Charming but expensive; approx. $120-150 a night. 2 blocks from Campus)
IF YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR A ROOM AT THE LAST MINUTE, TRY TO CALL THE HOTELS ON ROUTE 1
(LOOK IN YAHOO! YELLOW PAGES).
IF YOU HAVE A CAR, THESE MAY BE A GOOD OPTION.
Make your travel arrangements direct with the hotels or the bed and breakfast. When
making reservations at Nassau Inn or Palmer Inn, specify that you are with the DIMACS
group to get the above rate. Reservations must be made three weeks prior to the
workshop to assure getting the reduced rate.
firstname.lastname@example.org: Sandy Barbu,
Workshop Coordinator, Princeton.
Return to Workshop Listings
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on November 16, 1998.