COS 226 Midterm Information, Spring 2011
- 80 minutes, during lecture on Monday, March 7 from 11-12:20pm
- Precept P01, P01A, P01B, P02, or P03 will take the exam in Friend 101
(a Thursday precept or Rob Schapire's precept).
- Precept P02A in Friend 004 (Aman Dhesi's precept which meets Friday)
- Closed book, closed note.
- You may bring one 8.5-by-11 sheet (one side) with notes in your own
handwriting to the exam.
- No calculators (or computers!)
- Algorithms, 4th edition, Section 1.4 (online pdf).
- Algorithms, 4th edition, Fall 2010 edition, Section 1.5 (online pdf), Chapters 1–3.
- Lectures 1–10.
- Programming assignments 1–5.
Sunday, March 6, 3-5PM in Friend 006.
The precept before the exam will be devoted to Q+A and review.
List of algorithms and data structures:
||left-leaning red-black trees
A good way to practice for the midterm is to solve problems from