COS 226 Midterm Information, Spring 2009
The Spring 2009 COS 226 midterm is Monday, March 9 from 11-12:20
in Frist 302 (same time and location as lecture).
- Closed book, closed note.
- You may bring one 8.5-by-11 sheet (one side) with notes in your own
handwriting to the exam.
- No calculators (or computers!)
- Algorithms in Java, Fourth Edition Chapters 3 and 4.
While you are not responsible for reading about topics that we do
not cover in lecture or that are beyond the scope of the course,
you are responsible for exercising good judgement about choosing what to read.
- Lectures 1-10.
- Programming assignments 1-4.
List of algorithms and data structures covered so far:
||left-leaning red-black trees
A good way to practice for the midterm is to solve problems from