COS 226 Midterm Information, Fall 2006
- Closed book, closed note.
- You may bring one 8.5-by-11 sheet (one side) with notes in your own
handwriting to the exam.
- No calculators (or computers!)
- Algorithms in Java, Chapters 1-4, 6-10, 12-15.
While you are not responsible for reading about topics that we do
not cover in lecture or that are beyond the scope of the course,
you are responsible for exercising good judgement about choosing what to read.
- Lecture notes 1-11.
Some of these questions will reappear on the exams, but with different input data.
- Programming assignments 1-4.
List of algorithms and data structures covered so far:
||MSD radix sort
||LSD radix sort
||3-way radix quicksort
A good way to practice for the midterm is to solve problems from