Programming Assignment #3 , Milestone HW3.C
Changes needed to be made to your ftpclient for milestone#3
- You should change the socket(AF_INET,...) calls in your code to mysocket().
- You should be using the interface in mysock.c rather than the
system call socket interface. Thus you should prefix calls
to connect, accept, bind,
listen etc. by the word "my".
- The mysocket() function takes one
argument (is_reliable). You should make sure your ftpclient allows
an optional argument (-U) and if the user specifies this option,
you should pass it appropriately to any mysocket() calls.
If this argument is specified, it will always be immediately after the
name of the program, i.e. it will always be in argv, if -U is
specified at all. The remaining arguments remain the same.
Miscellaneous notes about milestone #3
- The output of ftpclient (i.e. either a simple OK message or an error)
should remain the same as in previous assignment.
- If you use your version of ftpcopy for this part of the
assignment, you should be able to just list your additional source
files under "FTPCOPY_SRCS" in the provided Makefile.