COS 226 Midterm Information, Fall 2011
- 80 minutes, during lecture on Tuesday, October 25 from 11-12:20pm.
- Precept P01, P03, and P03A will take the exam in CS 104.
- Precept P01A, P02, and P02A in McCormick 101.
- Closed book, closed note.
- You may bring one 8.5-by-11 sheet (one side) with notes in your own
handwriting to the exam.
- No electronic devices (e.g., calculators, laptops, and cell phones).
- Algorithms, 4th edition, Sections 1.3–1.5, Chapter 2, and Chapter 3.
- Lectures 1–11.
- Programming assignments 1–5.
Monday, October 24, 5-7pm in CS 105.
The precept before the exam will be devoted to Q+A and review.
List of algorithms and data structures:
||left-leaning red-black BSTs
||interval search trees
A good way to practice for the midterm is to solve problems from