COS/ELE 375 Fall 2010 course homepage
Computer Science / Electrical Engineering 375:
Computer Architecture and Organization
- Extension for final project: eveyone may have, without asking, a 1-day extension to actual Dean's date. After that you need a Dean.
- Final Exam
- Wed. Jan. 12, 1:30, Friend 006 NOTE ROOM CHANGE
- Fine print on what you can bring to the exam: the textbook, your own notes and homeworks and midterm exam, and that's it. No other books or notes or materials not written by you. (No Google etc. of course.) No calculators, which you won't need anyway.
- Announcements, etc.
- Some have asked about the extra work a 3-person team needs to do for the project. It's this: in the final submission, implement a branch predictor (we'll give you the specs).
- Feng Liu's office hours: M 11-12 and Th 4:30 - 5:30. Or send email for an appointment.
- Reading/writing assignments and discussion topics,
by class number: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
- Enrichment links: