HCI Project Design Reviews
Wednesday, December 10, 2007
You should have already submitted a
Project Update web link back on December 8
In this formal class presentation, you will of
course present all of the important items,
plus a few new things to include:
- Title of Project
- Who will be in group, and their expert areas that
contribute to the project (or what they are responsible
for learning about in the project, and teaching the rest
of the group).
- Motivations, why build this, who would use it?
- How will the device be tested for success?
- What equipment are you using?
- Timeline for completion
- Previous Work and State of the Art
- References (some possibly included in Previous Work)
- Demo/MockUp/Example of How System will work
Each group will have 8 Minutes total to present.
This will be followed by 2 minutes of questions,
answered while the next group is setting up.
Get with your group and practice to make sure
you're using your 10 minutes to best advantage.
Additional assignment before Design Review Date:
Look at all the other projects and come up
with one question or observation for them
to respond to during their question session.